Headquartered in Bethpage, New York, Pyro Engineering is a live event special effects company that caters to clients in the Corporate, Festival, Touring, Theme Park and Private event sectors. We provide design and production services that include large scale fireworks, pyrotechnics, flame systems, water effects, video mapping, lasers, confetti and more.
We are continuously looking for top talent and highly motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us.
Vice President, Operations
We are hiring a full time VP, Operations to manage logistics and oversee our national facilities. This position is based in Bethpage, NY and offers benefits.
- Design and Implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Supports the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, business goals and objectives
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes, internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the business segment
- Liaise with external agencies (i.e. DOT, ATF etc)
- Collaborates with management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and people to accommodate growth objectives of the organization
- Proven experience as an Operations leader or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, IT etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MBA is a plus
We are hiring full time designer to assist in concept, design and development. This position is based in Bethpage, NY and offers benefits.
- Conceptualize, develop and design key events from idea to implementation
- Work with department leads to effectively manage production needs across all business lines
- Perform exceptionable and consistent iterations in a fast-paced, super detail-oriented manner
- Assist in content creation and marketing development
- Mandatory: Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for creative design with professional illustration/vector experience
- Adept at vector editing, image resolution, along with a basic foundation in best practices for graphic design as well as post-production processes.
- Understanding of evolving graphic design industry trends and styles
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- Highly organized, super analytical and extremely detail-oriented.
- Software: Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite.
Finance Director Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Finance Director Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication, Google Docs, Big plus experience with Salesforce.
Social Media Specialist / Content Creator
- Write blog posts in WordPress
- Post pictures and videos to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Watermark/edit company photos and edit raw video
Web Developer / SEO Specialist
- Optimize and manage site for organic listings
- Set up advertising campaigns and create HTML landing pages with an emphasis on driving conversions
- Integrate google analytics event tracking on web elements